Although we are called
“Air Force Fun”
we take the safety and comfort
of our guests very seriously
Listed on this page you will find reference to some of our safety guidelines for both on the ground and in the air.
If you choose to fly with us, and we sincerely hope that you do, we will review these safety guidelines again before you board the aircraft:
- NEVER go behind the helicopter. The blade is very difficult to see and can cause FATAL injury. PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THE TAIL OF THE HELICOPTER AT ALL TIMES.
- Please, NO bags, purses, or weapons in the aircraft. Lockers are available for your convenience.
- NO SMOKING at any time NEAR or ON the aircraft.
- No photos once inside the gated area. Once you are secure in your seats and your headsets are on with safety belts fastened, you may take as many photos as you wish.
- Minimum of two (2) passengers/ three (3) maximum per flight.
- Weight Limit is 280 lbs. per person and 580 lbs. combined.